Adults, College RAs/Secretariat, and Volunteers can begin their registration here. For both Model Assembly and Model UN, the adult registration process has been significantly updated for the 2020 program year. Adults will no longer register through Regy, although Delegation Directors will continue to access Regy to manage their delegates.
ALL adults, including Delegation Directors, Program Specialists, college students, and volunteers MUST complete both the Personify online registration process and the Mandatory Background Check section below.
Registration link coming soon.
Advisor Registration instructions:UPDATED ADVISOR REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS COMING SOON. In the meantime, please complete your mandatory background checks by following the steps below.
MANDATORY Background Checks
In accordance with the policies of the YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities, we need to process background checks on ALL volunteers regardless of their standing or occupation in order to protect the YGTC. Please complete your background check ASAP. Instructions:
- Go to the Kronos page at http://bit.ly/1zjoRyZ
- Click the “Chose a Location” option at the bottom of your screen.
- Type the YIG Office’s zip code of 55414. Chose the Minneapolis (University YMCA/Youth in Government) location.
- Chose to “Apply Now.”
- At the bottom of the page, click “Additional Volunteer Opportunity.”
- Click “Begin Application”
- Make a profile and follow the steps through the application.
Once you have submitted and competed all steps, your application will be in the hands of the Sam Alley at the YIG State Office. He will process your application and you should receive an email back from the Kronos system asking for you to verify some more information (Birthdate and Social Security Number) before they can process your background check.
If you have any questions, please contact Sam at 612-821-6502 or Sam.firstname.lastname@example.org