Before beginning registration, please gather the following:
- Credit Card – You will need to pay a deposit via credit card. Half of the remaining balance will be drawn from that card on November 5 (first Tuesday in November), with the remainder drawn from that card on December 3 (first Tuesday in December). If other accommodations need to be made, please contact your Delegation Director.
- Financial Assistance – If you would like to apply online for Scholarship from the YIG State Office, you must do so prior to registering below. If approved, you will never need to reapply for scholarship and you will automatically be given financial assistance for any YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities programming you or your family participates in going forward!
- Delegation Name – The YMCA or school that your student is a participant with.
- Student's Email – This must be unique and different from your email or any other student's email otherwise their registration WILL NOT WORK. The YIG State Office only communicates with students about YIG-related matters. Student email addresses are never shared outside the YMCA.
Please refer to the Parent Registration Instructions to guide you through this process
Once you have registered and paid, your student(s) will receive an email (from email@example.com) with your instructions to complete the registration process. NOTE: THIS MAY TAKE SOME TIME; THE EMAIL MAY NOT COME IMMEDIATELY. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for the email to arrive, and don’t forget to CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER.
If you have any issues or questions in this stage, please call the Customer Service Center: Call (612) 230-9622.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 7am-5:30pm, Saturday 8am-1pm, and Sunday 10am-2pm
- Live Chat available: Monday - Friday, 10 am – 4 pm
If you would like to apply for