Download YIG Model United Nations Registration Materials and submit them to your Delegation Director.
The YIG staff are happy to help guide you through the process if you have questions on how to register. Model UN registration is done by delegation, with several groups within a delegation being possible.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MARCH 15
Register before March 1 to take advantage of early bird registration pricing ($50 off full price).
I am a...
All forms must be submitted to your Delegation Director.
Step 1 – Online Registration
Important Notes for Online Registration:
- You will need a credit card for down payment (deposit charged immediately; first payment charged automatically February 21; second and final payment charged automatically on March 21)
- You will need Healthcare information
- It is advised that you print off the confirmation page to show your delegation director
- If you are unable to provide any of the above information, please contact your delegation director for further registration possibilities.
Step 2 – View Member States (availability subject to change)
Step 3 – Make Program Choices (Submit to Delegation Director)
– Fillable PDF (Grades 9-12; whole country groups only)
UND-2 – Fillable PDF (Grades 7-8)
UND-3 – Fillable PDF (Grades 9-12; Media, Historical Security Council, or Conference Resource Center) - Not yet available
Delegates who wish to apply for Personal Pricing must submit the Personal Pricing Plan Application and all requested materials to be eligible for an award. If the delegate received financial assistance for Model Assembly 2017 and there has been no change to their situation, they should simply notify their Delegation Director. The State Office is able to use that documentation to make the Model UN financial award.
ADULT ADVISOR REGISTRATION
This is the packet used to register all adult advisors. It contains biographical and medical information in addition to release forms and the Code of Conduct for Adult Participants. Adult registration forms must be submitted to the State Office by the registration deadline.
Please Note: All adults and college students must complete a mandatory background check.