What is this all about?
The opportunities for discovery and growth in Youth in Government are virtually limitless. Once you see the program in action, it becomes a lot easier to get a delegation started in your local area. This one-day experience of Model United Nations allows your future delegation leadership the opportunity to do just that.
The experience will be Friday, March 29 to Saturday, March 30. If you come, you will have the opportunity to see the program at the hotel and your students will even get some hands-on time in the program. In addition, you will get to experience dinner in the Skyways first hand as well as participating in the evening activities.
- See the program in action
- Get a jump start on starting your delegation
- Meet YIG participants from across the state
- See all the program area options
March 29 – 30, 2019
One or two adults & two or three future delegation student leaders
Marriott City Center
30 S 7th St
This experience is free and includes:
- Program tours of the conference spaces
- Time for students to participate in various program areas
- One night of evening activities (Secretary General's Banquet, Challenge Courses, Movie Theatre, YIG Fest, and Crafts)
- One night in the conference hotel
The following is not included:
- Transportation to and from the conference
- Meal expenses (two meals during program time)