YMCA programs are customized to your needs
The Y will meet with you to discuss goals and organizational culture so that you’ll get a customized program that works best for your team. Y corporate wellness makes it easy for you—and your employees—to get started and keep participating.
All corporate wellness programs include:
- A set trial period for all employees at your organization to try the Y for free
- A monthly wellness newsletter to share with employees—see a sample
- Volunteer opportunities for your employees
- Meeting space available at Y locations throughout the metro
You can also select additional fee-based classes—fitness, safety and wellness—to be hosted at the Y or at your office.
How much does it cost?
The annual fee for your organization’s customized YMCA corporate wellness program is based on the size of your organization.
For more details on customization options and pricing—fill out a brief form.
The facts on workplace wellness
By helping your employees stay healthy, your company can:
- Improve overall productivity. More than 90% of business leaders say that promoting wellness can affect employee productivity and performance. (Society for Human Resource Management)
- Save money on healthcare costs. Companies that have wellness programs see an average 26% reduction in health costs. (Partnership for Prevention)
- Credit a wellness program with making a difference. The average return on investment for an employee wellness program across industries and company sizes is 3:1. (Forbes)