Healthy living, while out of town
Your membership with YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities opens the doors to all Minnesota and Hudson, Wisconsin YMCA locations—at no extra cost. If you’re traveling outside of the Twin Cities metro area, here’s how to take advantage of our statewide reciprocity agreement:
- Visit a YMCA in Minnesota or Hudson, Wisconsin—everyone on your membership plan can come along for statewide visits
- Present your YMCA membership card and photo ID
- Enjoy full access to the facility, including free child care while you work out
- Get credit for your health insurance reimbursement for a statewide Y visit, if you’re signed up to participate in the program. Only visits to YMCAs associated with the YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities and the Minnesota Statewide Access Reciprocity Program are eligible.
- Choose to sign up for a fee-based program (like Personal Training or Trainer-Led Classes) at the non-member rate