It’s free to join the Mission Impact Council. All that’s required is your active participation, including:
- Attending quarterly meetings where members participate in peer-to-peer sharing, brainstorming and problem solving.
- Participating in and using the resources created by the Mission Impact Council.
- Sharing insights with your organization and community to help them understand how the council benefits us all.
Become a member
Contact us to get started as a member. There’s a bit of paperwork for you to complete, and then you’ll be ready to start coming to meetings and using the tools and resources.
Representatives from the following organizations are currently active with the Mission Impact Council:
- YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities
- United Way of the Greater Twin Cities
- Impact Lives
- University of Minnesota
- St. Paul Public Schools
- Minneapolis Public Schools
- Achieve Minneapolis
- Project Success
- Generation Next
- City of Minneapolis
- Compass Institute - St. Paul
- MIGIZI Communications
- Minnesota Department of Education
- Progressive Associates, Inc.
- Office of Higher Education
- East Side Neighborhood Services
- Emerge Minnesota
- Pillsbury United Communities
- Minnesota Children's Museum