By participating in the Equity Leader Institute, you will engage in best practices and develop the human-centered design skills to intentionally engage internal staff and external stakeholders through facilitative discussion and intercultural relationships.
The Equity Leader Institute provides the necessary experiences and skills for increasing awareness, empathy and understanding for interacting in diverse settings in the community and workplace.
- Increase understanding of self-awareness as it relates to intercultural relationships
- Build positive work culture that supports equity and inclusion
- Improve effective communications among diverse populations
- Increase intercultural competencies related to age, gender, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation
- Gain deeper understanding and respect for cultural differences
- Strengthen positive behaviors among staff, members and community
- Recruit, promote and retain diverse staff and volunteers
- Reflect the diversity of the community we serve
To learn more, contact us.