By the Chef Marshall O’Brien Group
Refreshing, flavorful and beautiful! Highly processed fruit drinks won’t stand a chance with adults or kids after they taste this. Serve it with or without ice, or even make popsicles. The added bonus is it contains no added sugar. Strawberries are prime this time of year but frozen ones can also be used. If you are looking for more variety in your hydration routine, try our fruity mint chiller.
- 1 cup cantaloupe, rind removed and cut in chunks
- 1 cup seedless watermelon, rind removed and cut in chunks
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Portion ice if desired, and serve.
The Chef Marshall O’Brien Group is a dedicated assembly of professionals based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, committed to the goal of using nutrition to get kids and families to lead happier, healthier lives.