By the Chef Marshall O’Brien Group
This spread is full of flavor, creamy, and festive looking, without being a dietary disaster—perfect for the holiday season. Serve at room temperature or slightly warm to bring out the flavor.
Yield: about 2 1/2 cups
- 2 cups feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell pepper (jarred is fine), finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (about 2) green onions, very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon (or more, to taste) fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice, to taste
- Place all ingredients except lemon juice in a bowl and mash well with a fork.
- Add lemon juice to taste.
- Serve with crackers, thinly sliced baguette or a veggie tray.
The Chef Marshall O’Brien Group is a dedicated assembly of professionals based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, committed to the goal of using nutrition to get kids and families to lead happier, healthier lives.