By the Chef Marshall O’Brien Group
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 12 ounces low-sodium vegetable stock, divided
- 1 1/2 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated or shredded
- 2 teaspoons tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place beans and 6 ounces of stock in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine blended beans and remaining stock in a saucepan and heat to a simmer.
- Add cheese, a small amount at a time, stirring until fully incorporated; repeat until all cheese is blended.
- Add hot sauce, dry mustard and Worcestershire sauce and mix well.
- Bring to a simmer, transfer to a fondue pot or slow cooker, and serve with chunks of rustic whole wheat bread and a variety of raw vegetables.
The Chef Marshall O’Brien Group is a dedicated assembly of professionals based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, committed to the goal of using nutrition to get kids and families to lead happier, healthier lives.