By the Chef Marshall O’Brien Group
Grilling fruit gives it a caramelized crunchy flavor that’s a real summer treat. Experiment with other stone fruits or pears for variety. If the weather isn’t great for grilling, you can use the oven broiler for the same effect.
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon almonds or pistachios, toasted and chopped
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat grill or broiler on high heat.
- Brush olive oil on cut side of peaches.
- Grill peaches cut side down, or broil cut side up, for 2-4 minutes until slightly softened.
- Place a dollop of Greek yogurt in the center of each peach half.
- Garnish with nuts, honey and blueberries and serve warm, or at room temperature.
The Chef Marshall O’Brien Group is a dedicated assembly of professionals based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, committed to the goal of using nutrition to get kids and families to lead happier, healthier lives.