Make the most of your Y experience with the upgraded app.
The YMCA mobile app has recently undergone refresh that’s designed to help you maximize your Y membership.
Download the free YMCA MN app
In addition to debuting a new look and offering a simplified way to log into the app (with an email), the app can help you:
Get support for your health and fitness goals
- It’s easier than ever to find a class—you can see schedules for more than one Y location in a single view, filter by instructors and more
- Track your workouts on Matrix machines (treadmills, steppers, ellipticals and bikes), and review your history
- Challenge yourself and set fitness goals like number of workouts to do, calories to burn, or distance to complete
Connect with your communities
- Check in at your local Y using your smartphone
- Store multiple barcodes for your family members in your app
- Link with other apps like Nike+, Jawbone and more
- Get help with basic requests via chat
“These upgrades create an even more connected fitness experience—and a more streamlined path to healthy living,” said Amber Richard, Senior Digital Marketing Director for the YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities.