At least one day before your class, lesson or activity starts, you can transfer your registration to another time or day, if there is an opening in the class, lesson or activity you want to join. To change your registration, contact us.
If you need to make a change on the day your program is scheduled to start—or after it has started, please contact your Y and speak to the program team member to review your options.
At least five days before your class, lesson or activity starts, you can cancel your registration and a credit will be put on your account for future use. To cancel your registration, contact us.
If you need to cancel less than five days before your program is scheduled to start (including the day it starts or after it starts), contact us to discuss.
These change and cancellation policies apply to:
- Group Swim Lessons (not Private or Semi-Private Swim Lessons)
- Swim Team
- Youth sports classes and leagues (not summer sports)
- Small Group Training classes (not Personal Training or Diabetes Prevention Program)
- Parents Night Out (not School Age Care, Full-Day Child Care or Part-Day Preschool)
- Arts and humanities classes for kids (not camps or Youth in Government)
For membership or programs not covered or not listed, please contact us to discuss requested changes or cancellation.