Your investment in the YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities means that a toddler will have access to the high-quality early childhood education that lays the foundation for success in school. It means that the more than 1,000 youth on our waiting list can participate in vital development programming. It means that our life-enriching camps will be open to all. Your support means that our sites will encourage healthy living throughout the Twin Cities and Western Wisconsin.
Making a financial gift
- Give online
- Check—make payable to YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities and mail to: YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities, NW 5901, P.O. Box 1450, Minneapolis, MN 55485-5901
- Stock—contact Melody Royse at 612-371-8753 and download gift of securities instructions
- Tributes and matching gifts—email us to make a gift in honor or memory of a loved one, or for information about securing a matching gift from your employer
- In-kind donations—contact your local Y or camp
- Planned gifts create a wonderful legacy and offer a way to support your favorite site, camp or program long into the future:
- An endowment gift will provide sustainable and reliable income for many years – learn more by reading our endowment policy.
- A bequest through your will or trust, or a beneficiary designation in your retirement plan or life insurance, will make a huge impact for future generations
- Please contact Bob Elfstrand, 612-821-6505, for more information
- Planned giving donors are welcomed as members of the YMCA Heritage Club and invited to an annual luncheon in their honor
The Y is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (Tax ID Number: 45-2563299). Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.