Hudson YMCA Teen Center
- Open during the school year: Monday through Friday, 3-6pm and Saturday 12-6pm
- Open during the summer (beginning May 29th): Monday through Saturday 12-6pm
St. Croix Central Teen Center
- Open during the school year: Monday through Friday, 3-6pm
Royalty Skate Park at the Hudson YMCA is open to all community members ages 6 and up. YMCA members can enjoy the park for free, and it’s just $2 a day for non-members to use (month and season passes available). Come to skateboard, bike, rollerblade or ride scooters. Waiver and helmets are required.
The fully-staffed park is open from late-April through late-October:
- During the school year: Monday through Friday, 3-6pm and Saturday 12-6pm
- During the summer (beginning May 29th): Monday through Saturday 12-6pm
All community teens are welcome to come to Teen Night at the Y—a safe and supervised environment for those in grades 5-8. Each Teen Night features a different theme and organized activities, and admission is $4. Join us from 7-9:30pm on:
- April 6th
- April 13th
- April 20th
- April 27th
Leaders Club is directed and powered by teens. It provides opportunities to develop leadership skills and abilities through service-learning activities and projects. Learn to be a leader and help make a difference in our community.
It’s free to participate—if you’re in grades 6-12, join a meeting:
- Tuesdays from 3:15-4:15pm at the Hudson YMCA—complete a registration form
- Wednesdays during WIN time at St. Croix Middle School—complete a registration form
Achievers is a college-access and career-readiness program for those in middle and high school. Prepare for life after high school with guidance from mentors, field trips and goal-setting activities.
This program helps middle schoolers connect with new friends and give back to our community through volunteering. Go on field trips, develop teamwork and leadership skills, plus plan and conduct service projects.
Youth in Government
Speak your mind and discuss today’s important issues in Youth in Government. All students in grades 8-12 are welcome, and financial assistance is available.
Contact Alyson Sauter to explore Teen Thrive programs at the Y. And stay connected on our Facebook pages: