- Open during the school year: Monday through Friday, 3:15-6pm and Saturday 12-6pm
- Open during the summer (beginning May 29th): Monday through Saturday 12-7pm, Closed Sunday
- The Hudson YMCA Rotary Teen Center is free and open to all youth grades 5-12. No membership required.
St. Croix Central Teen Center
- Open during the school year: Monday through Friday, 3-6pm
- The SCC YMCA Teen Center is open to all SCC youth grades 5-8. No membership required.
Royalty Skate Park at the Hudson YMCA is open to all community members ages 6 and up. YMCA members can enjoy the park for free, and it’s just $2 a day for non-members to use (month and season passes available). Come to skateboard, bike, rollerblade or ride scooters. Waiver and helmets are required.
The fully-staffed park is open from late-April through late-October:
- During the school year: Monday through Friday, 3:15-6pm and Saturday 12-6pm
- During the summer (beginning May 29th): Monday through Saturday 12-7pm, Closed Sunday
Middle School Madness
For all community teens grades 5-8 from 7-9:30pm. YMCA Membership not required. Admission: $3.
February 8th – Chocolate Olympics
Compete in chocolate themed challenges to be crowned the Hudson Chocolate Olympian!
February 22nd – Game Night
Packers or Vikings? Twins or Brewers? Wear your favorite team and get in FREE! Big Base and games in the gym!
Leaders Club is directed and powered by teens. It provides opportunities to develop leadership skills and abilities through service-learning activities and projects. Learn to be a leader and help make a difference in our community.
It’s free to participate—if you’re in grades 6-12, join a meeting
This program helps middle schoolers connect with new friends and give back to our community through volunteering. Go on field trips, develop teamwork and leadership skills, plus plan and conduct service projects.
Youth in Government
Speak your mind and discuss today’s important issues in Youth in Government. All students in grades 8-12 are welcome, and financial assistance is available.
Girls Night In
Girls Night In is a 7-week program designed specifically for 5th grade girls. Each week focuses on a different theme and includes a healthy snack and fun physical activities like Zumba and yoga. Registration required.
Contact Alyson Sauter to explore Teen Thrive programs at the Y. And stay connected on our Facebook pages: