As of 7/6/18, most locations will close at 9pm on Friday, 8pm on Saturday and Sunday, and Kids Stuff will close at 7pm on Fridays. Some locations vary so please visit your branch homepage for details.
Become a member
Feel good, do good as a member of the Y community. Get access to more than 25 locations in the Twin Cities, Rochester and Hudson, WI, hundreds of free classes, and great savings.
All you need is a debit/credit card and a few minutes. Youth, student or family plus member? Please visit your local Y to join.
Try the Y with a free 5-day trial membership.
Why join the Y?
The Y is a nonprofit committed to helping everyone thrive at each stage of life.
Our community brings together people of all abilities, ages, ethnicities, financial circumstances, genders, races, religions and sexual orientations.
- State-of-the-art fitness center, featuring exercise machines, stretching areas, free weights and a weight room.
- Pools, gyms and running tracks that offer a safe environment for all ages and abilities.
- Unlimited access to free group and water exercise classes
- Free child care while you work out—we offer free play, Kids Gym, arts & crafts, story times and more.
- Access to all Minnesota YMCA locations, including more than 25 in Rochester, the Twin Cities and Hudson, WI
- No annual fee—we believe our services, and not a contract, will keep you around
- Discounts on swim lesson, day camp and more
What does it cost?
It’s just $50 to enroll. Then, monthly membership fees are:
- Adult: $58
- Dual: $77
- Family: $84
- Student: $46 (ages 19-26)
- Youth: $24 (ages 10-18)
Health insurance programs
Enjoy double-digit reimbursement on your monthly dues. Find your insurance provider:
- BlueCross and BlueShield of Minnesota
- BlueCross Blue Shield CCSTPA
- Medica (including Labor Care and Pipe Traders)
- Preferred One
- United Healthcare
Silver&Fit and SilverSneakers®
The YMCA participates in the Silver&Fit and SilverSneakers program for Medicare age members. Check with your insurance provider to determine if you are eligible.