Become a member
Feel good, do good as a member of the Y community. Get access to more than 25 locations in the Twin Cities, Rochester and Hudson, WI, hundreds of free classes, and great savings.
All you need is a debit/credit card and a few minutes. Youth, student or family plus member? Please visit your local Y to join.
Try the Y with a free 5-day trial membership.
Why join the Y?
The Y is a nonprofit committed to helping everyone thrive at each stage of life.
Our community brings together people of all abilities, ages, ethnicities, financial circumstances, genders, races, religions and sexual orientations.
- State-of-the-art fitness center, featuring exercise machines, stretching areas, free weights and a weight room.
- Pools, gyms and running tracks that offer a safe environment for all ages and abilities.
- Unlimited access to free group and water exercise classes
- Free child care while you work out—we offer free play, Kids Gym, arts & crafts, story times and more.
- Access to all Minnesota YMCA locations, including more than 25 in Rochester, the Twin Cities and Hudson, WI
- No annual fee—we believe our services, and not a contract, will keep you around
- Discounts on swim lesson, day camp and more
What does it cost?
It’s just $50 to enroll. Then, monthly membership fees are:
- Adult: $58
- Dual: $77
- Family: $84
- Student: $46 (ages 19-26)
- Youth: $24 (ages 10-18)
Health insurance programs
Enjoy double-digit reimbursement on your monthly dues. Find your insurance provider:
- BlueCross and BlueShield of Minnesota
- BlueCross Blue Shield CCSTPA
- Medica (including Labor Care and Pipe Traders)
- Preferred One
- United Healthcare
Silver&Fit and SilverSneakers®
The YMCA participates in the Silver&Fit and SilverSneakers program for Medicare age members. Check with your insurance provider to determine if you are eligible.