From aquatics to free weights, we offer a wide range of fitness and recreational opportunities.
Health and Fitness
- Fitness studios for group exercise classes
- Cardio equipment
- Resistance training machines
- Free weights
- Walking and running track
- More about fitness and personal training
- Lap pool: Has depths ranging from 3 feet, 5 inches to 6 feet and is 25 meters long. During lap swim, there are up to 5 lanes open.
- Sauna: Access from the pool deck.
- Waterslide: Splash down the slide that’s 14 feet tall into a pool that’s 3 feet, 5 inches deep.
- Zero-entry, warm-water leisure pool: A swimming pool that’s like the beach—the edge gradually slopes from the deck into the water. The pool is 3 feet at its deepest and 15 yards long.
- Basketball court
- Kids gym
Youth and Teen
- Kids Stuff Free Drop-off Child Care
- Family locker rooms
- Adult locker rooms
- Personal training
- Pilates yoga studio
- BodyGem Metabolic Assessments
- Free wireless internet in lobby
- Infant & toddler care—early childhood learning center
- School Age Care
- Adventure learning challenge course
- Meeting rooms
- Birthday parties
The Y considers the individual needs of every person and the ability of the program to meet those needs. Please inform the Y during the enrollment process if you or a family member requires any special accommodation. This information enables the Y to better meet your needs or those of a family member, within available resources and to the extent reasonable. All staff that will be working with you or a family member with special needs will be informed of how to care for or meet those needs.