As of 7/6/18, most locations will close at 9pm on Friday, 8pm on Saturday and Sunday, and Kids Stuff will close at 7pm on Fridays. Some locations vary so please visit your branch homepage for details.
From aquatics to free weights, we offer a wide range of fitness and recreational opportunities.
Health and Fitness
- Free Group Exercise classes for members
- Pilates reformer
- Small Group Training
- Cardio equipment
- Resistance training machines
- Free weights
- YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program
- Eat, Move, & Live Well
- More about fitness and personal training
- Lap pool: Has depths ranging from 3 feet, 6 inches to 8 feet and is 25 yards long. During lap swim, there are up to 6 lanes open.
- Sauna: Access from the pool deck.
- Water feature: Rain tree in the leisure pool.
- Waterslide: Splash down the slide that’s 15 feet tall into a pool that’s 3 feet, 4 inches deep.
- Zero-entry, warm-water leisure pool: A swimming pool that’s like the beach—the edge gradually slopes from the deck into the water. The pool is 3 feet, 6 inches at its deepest.
- Outdoor splash deck: Cool off during the summer months with this recreational area including spray jets and a zero-depth entry, which means the edge gradually slopes from the deck into the water.
- Basketball court
- Kids gym
Youth and Teen
- Kids Stuff Free Drop-off Child Care
- Climbing wall
- Family locker rooms
- Youth locker rooms
- Adult locker rooms
- Functional training area for personal training
- Personal training
- Pilates yoga studio
- Child care
- BodyGem Metabolic Assessments
- Free wireless internet in lobby
- Silver Sneakers
The Y considers the individual needs of every person and the ability of the program to meet those needs. Please inform the Y during the enrollment process if you or a family member requires any special accommodation. This information enables the Y to better meet your needs or those of a family member, within available resources and to the extent reasonable. All staff that will be working with you or a family member with special needs will be informed of how to care for or meet those needs.