Thursday, Sept. 17 at The Great Hall
5:30PM - 8:00PM
Get ready for a glamorous evening at The Great Hall in downtown St. Paul. The 3rd Annual Sweet Taste of St. Paul will feature tastes from the city's best food, beer, and wine. Check out a few of our favorites this year:
- Burning Brothers Brewery: bad boys of gluten-free beer
- Cannon River Winery: Minnesota wine, born and bred
- Cookie Cart: baking bright futures
All of the proceeds go to benefit the Y's mission to provide strong youth development within our communities. So grab a date and make some memories in our photo booth, try your luck with one of our many raffles, and dance the night away with the River City Jazz Orchestra!
Sweet Taste of St. Paul is made possible by the generous tax-deductible support of our sponsors.
We show our appreciation through recognition opportunities such as:
- free tickets to the event
- recognition at the event
- logo/listing in event program
To learn more about sponsorship benefits, read our sponsorship invitation.
- Presenting Sponsor - $5000 20 tickets / Exclusive recognition on all event materials / LIMIT ONE
- Partner in Youth Development - $3000
- Partner in Healthy Living - $2000
- Partner in Social Responsibility - $1000
- Partner in Community - $500