The Y is in while parents are out!
In need of a night out? Bring your children to the Y on Parents Night Out – you’ll enjoy a few hours away and your kids will have a blast participating in age-appropriate themed activities. Dinner will be provided.
Parents Night Out events are typically scheduled for weekend evenings from 4 – 8 p.m., and are designed for kids ages two to ten years old.
City wide Parents Night Out dates:
- February 9 – Valentine’s Day theme
- May 4 – Kids on the Move theme
- September 14 – Mad Science theme
- October 12 – Super Heroes theme
- December 14 – Holidays Around the World theme
- $25/per child for Members
- $30/per child for Non-Members
Early Bird Prices (until 2 weeks prior to PNO):
- $20/per child for Members Early Bird
- $25/per child for Non-Members Early Bird
Day of rate: $35/per child
*Multiple Child Discount: Above pricing for the first 2 children. Third child and beyond is an additional $10/per child for Members and $15/per child for Non-Members.
Contact Member Services at your local Y branch for registration and additional Parents Night Out dates. You can also register by completing the registration form. Please submit completed form to your local Y branch.
*Members and non-members are welcome!
*Children must be potty-trained to attend Parents Night St. Paul Midway