As of 7/6/18, most locations will close at 9pm on Friday, 8pm on Saturday and Sunday, and Kids Stuff will close at 7pm on Fridays. Some locations vary so please visit your branch homepage for details.
Get healthier with help from your company.
If your company offers a corporate wellness program, you’re eligible for a variety of benefits at the YMCA.
YMCA corporate wellness programs
If your company has a YMCA corporate wellness program, it might include:
- A trial period to come and try the Y for free.
- No enrollment fee when you become a member of the Y during your company’s trial period, or a reduced enrollment fee if you become a member after your company’s trial period.
- Company-sponsored fitness, wellness or safety classes.
Plus, if you become a member of the Y under your company’s corporate wellness program, you get extra benefits, including:
- A $15 reimbursement toward your membership fee when you work out at the Y 12 times a month. (Restrictions might apply)
- Free towel service—valued at $132 annually—valid for you as the employee.
Make the most of your time at the Y
Find out what’s included, what to expect and how to make the most of your membership.