A Typical Class
In this one-hour class-like-a-party, you’ll incorporate footwork and body movements from a wide variety of dances including hip-hop, Latin, and ballet (instructor’s choice). Participants groove to the beat as they move their bodies like never before. Your instructor will start off with a slower beat and then rev it up for a great workout/dance.
- Burns calories for a leaner body
- Total body toning
- Increases heart and lung capacity
- Upbeat and fun
- Relieves stress
- Burns calories
- Tones abdominals
- Wards off exercise boredom
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers.
- Focus on fun! Don’t worry about perfection – we’ve all been there!
- Lost in a move? Continue dancing until you’re able to re-join the class
- Don’t give up. It usually takes a few classes before you start to feel comfortable and more at ease
No equipment necessary
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body
- Wear loose-fitting, functional workout clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow