FREE for Members
- Level: All
- Drop-in class
- No registration necessary
A Typical Class
Class takes place in our heated indoor pools in shallow water. Instructors lead the class through a light-intensity cardio workout that consists of walking around in the water. Movements are forward, backward, and side-to-side. Different types and styles of walking movements are preformed such as forward, backward, and side-to-side.
- Improved core muscle strength
- Improved balance
- Improved coordination
- Improved flexibility
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers.
The Y provides all equipment for this class
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready for the pool
- Proper swim attire is required (swim suit), no basketball shorts, street clothes, etc.
- Water shoes (encouraged)
- Towel, water bottle, aqua jacket (optional)