Mix high-energy music, movement of Latin and international rhythms with water and get an explosive and exciting aqua program! This class aims at cardiovascular endurance plus strengthening and toning muscles. Class is held in shallow water and aqua shoes are recommended.
A Typical Class
Class takes place in our heated indoor pools. This shallow water class has cardio fitness components and leads participants in elements of Latin dancing – meringue, salsa, cha-cha, reggae tone.
- Increased cardio vascular endurance
- Increased muscle strength and toning
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers.
- Water fitness equipment
- The Y provides all equipment for this class
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready for the pool
- Proper swim attire is required (swim suit), no basketball shorts, street clothes, etc.
- Water shoes (encouraged)
- Towel, water bottle, aqua jacket (optional)