A Typical Class
Classes vary each week. Class typically begins with several stretching exercises. Your instructor will then incorporate several world dance styles such as merengue, salsa, reggaeton, mambo, rumba, flamenco, calypso and salsa into the class. Through dance, you get a warm-up, great cardio workout and cool down.
- Improved flexibility
- Improved strength
- Greater endurance
- A sense of well-being
- Improved confidence
- Burns calories, promotes weight loss
- Increased energy
- Increases the fun quotient!
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers
No equipment necessary.
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body
- Loose-fitting, functional clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Proper gym shoes, comfortable fit, good stability
- Water, towel