A Typical Class
Classes take place in our heated indoor pools. Exercises approved by the MS Society include walking, gentle stretching, flexing, extension and range-of-motion. Exercises are done in shallow water and focus on activities of daily living, muscular strength, and balance.
- Improved muscular strength
- Improved balance
- Increased circulation
- Maintenance or improvement of range of motion
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers.
- Water fitness equipment
- The Y provides all equipment for this class
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready for the pool
- Proper swim attire is required (swim suit), no basketball shorts, street clothes, etc.
- Water shoes (encouraged)
- Towel, water bottle, aqua jacket (optional)