A Typical Class
Class takes place in our heated indoor pools in either shallow or deep water. The instructor leads participants through cardio movements such as walking, jogging, kicking, cross-country ski movements and jumping jacks.
- Increased cardio vascular endurance
- Increased flexibility
- Increased muscle strength and toning
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers.
- Water exercise equipment
- The Y provides all equipment for this class
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready for the pool
- Proper swim attire is required (swim suit), no basketball shorts, street clothes, etc.
- Water shoes (encouraged)
- Towel, water bottle, aqua jacket (optional)