Free Group Classes for Members
- Level: All
- Drop-in Class
- No registration required
- Kids ages 10 – 14 may attend with a parent or guardian
- Teens age 15+ may attend unaccompanied by an adult
A Typical Class
This class switches things up based on the needs of the participants and the style of instructor. Similar to Bootcamp but adding yoga and Pilates moves gives you an intense workout with strength training and flexibility work. Specific class activities include yoga poses, Pilates poses and sports conditioning exercises (burpees, jumping jacks, squats, lunges).
- Increased stability
- Improved balance, energy, and power
- Reduced stress
- Releases toxins out of the body
- Increased joint mobility and muscle suppleness
- Improved your posture and immune system
- Reshapes your body
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers
- Unhurry yourself. Arrive a few minutes before class starts. You’ll feel more relaxed.
- Prepare to sweat
- Yoga mat. You may bring your own or rent one from Member Services.
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body
- Tighter-fitting, flexible exercise clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Water bottle, Yoga mat