A Typical Class
Instructors teach participants easy-to-follow specific line and western steps to the beat and accompaniment of good ol’ country music.
- Improves heart and lung function
- Strengthens muscles and bones, reducing the risk of osteoporosis
- Improves posture, coordination, agility and flexibility
- Stimulates the brain
- Increases energy
- Burns calories, helps with weight loss
- Increases the fun quotient!
Tips + Preparation
New to class? Arrive a little early so our instructor can give you some pointers
No equipment necessary
Attire and What to Bring
- Come to class dressed and ready to move your body
- Loose-fitting, functional clothing made of breathable material to allow air flow
- Proper gym shoes, comfortable fit, good stability